Everyone has their part to play and many are already playing it. We all have a role in making this county truly the most child friendly it can be, and together we can achieve so much more.
If you share our values, why not become a friend? You might be working for a business, a charity or other third sector organisation, or simply be someone who wants to help make a difference to children and young people in Warwickshire.
By becoming a friend, you will have a chance to:
- Be the face of Child Friendly Warwickshire by setting inspiring examples and ensuring young people’s voices are heard
- Help us to tell as many people as possible about Child Friendly Warwickshire and encourage others to get involved using all communications and social media platforms
- Have your Child Friendly efforts showcased and celebrated
- Help promote and share information and activities with other friends in the network
- Tell us what else Warwickshire could do to be more Child Friendly and how to get as many children and young people as possible involved
- Receive the official pledge logo to use in your publicity
Join us today:
Organisations already on board
We're already working with local and national organisations, see who they are below.