Everyone has their part to play and many are already playing it. We all have a role in making this county truly the most child friendly it can be, and together we can achieve so much more.
If you share our values, why not become a friend? You might be working for a business, a charity or other third sector organisation, or simply be someone who wants to help make a difference to children and young people in Warwickshire.
By becoming a friend, you will have a chance to:
- Be the face of Child Friendly Warwickshire by setting inspiring examples and ensuring young people’s voices are heard
- Help us to tell as many people as possible about Child Friendly Warwickshire and encourage others to get involved using all communications and social media platforms
- Have your Child Friendly efforts showcased and celebrated
- Help promote and share information and activities with other friends in the network
- Tell us what else Warwickshire could do to be more Child Friendly and how to get as many children and young people as possible involved
- Receive the official pledge logo to use in your publicity
Join us today
Organisations already on board
We're already working with local and national organisations, see who they are below.
Please note, we are only endorsing an organisations pledge to be Child Friendly and their aim to help children and young people be happy, skilled, healthy, heard and safe.
Getting involved as a friend
For all of our friends that have already signed up, here is how you can support us and some amazing initiatives.
You can also read about the latest things our friends have been up to in our latest news section
And as always, don’t forget to tell us about any great child-friendly activities you’ve been doing or if you have something planned!