Many local organisations and businesses have already pledged to be more child friendly and support young people to be healthy, happy, heard, safe and skilled.
Actions so far taken by our local friends include:
- Handles Property donating over 100 Easter Eggs for the 2023 Brothers & Sisters event for care experienced young people
- Playbox Theatre donating theatre tickets for our 2022 Care Experienced Celebration Day
- Armstrongs Accountants donating over 180 Easter Eggs for the 2022 in Care Celebration event
- Think Active offering 2022 Commonwealth Games tickets to children and young people in Warwickshire who typically experience barriers to accessing opportunities such as the Games and who would benefit most from receiving the tickets
- Warwick University sponsoring our 2023 Youth Conference.
Below are our local friends who have pledged to be more child friendly...
Armstrongs Chartered Accountants
Avonside Health Centre
Career Seekers Direct
Coventry and Warwickshire CDA
Crafty Kids Warwickshire
Draw to Explore
G E Motors
Go Go Makers LTD
Heart of England Community Rail Partnership
Local Careers Hub Coventry and Warwickshire
Lucky Tails Alpaca Farm
Royal Shakespeare Company
Shapes Day Nursery
Skills and more
South Warwickshire NHS Foundation Trust
SPARK Youth Music
The Hub at Heneley
Toddle About Warwickshire
University of Warwick
Warwick Garden Services
Warwickshire Iyengar Yoga
Warwickshire Parent Carer Voice
Wholesome Hedgehog Yoga
Wild Kids Science
Please note: Child Friendly Warwickshire only endorses an organisation's pledged commitment to be more child friendly and support young people to be healthy, happy, heard, safe and skilled.